72 Comments Published by Louis Adekoya April 24th, 2009 in Blog
- Trash Twitter on your blog and all but swear to never use it. (See my post here)
- Realise that no one cares what you think and that they all continue to rave about Twitter
- Quietly try Twitter to see what all the fuss is about
- Eat humble pie and admit publicly that you were wrong – Twitter does seem to be mildly useful after all (See update to same post above)
- Now that the awkward admission and guilt are behind you, begin using Twitter with reckless abandon, dropping hashtags and RTs everywhere (My Twitter Profile)
- Install Twitter widgets for your blog and begin auto-tweeting all your blog posts
- Become a full-fledged Twitter evangelist and write a guide or two for Twitter newbies.This will be my next post.
By the way, it is not unusual to find that the transition from step 3 to 7 takes place considerably quicker than that from 1 to 3. Such is the power of the force called Twitter.